- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 806 806 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 586 586 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 390 390 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 236 236 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 110 LaTeX packages for use with revision control
- 45 What are the advantages of using version control (git, etc.) in LaTeX documents
- 37 How ethical is the practice of including spouses as co-authors when they are in the same field?
- 34 non-kludgey left subscripts
- 31 Embedding LaTeX equations into a webpage
- 21 Why does undergraduate discrete math require calculus?
- 20 Does ZF prove that all PIDs are UFDs?
- View more network posts →