- TeX - LaTeX 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 816 816 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 635 635 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 454 454 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 236 236 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 LaTeX packages for use with revision control
- 47 What are the advantages of using version control (git, etc.) in LaTeX documents
- 37 How ethical is the practice of including spouses as co-authors when they are in the same field?
- 35 non-kludgey left subscripts
- 32 Embedding LaTeX equations into a webpage
- 22 Why does undergraduate discrete math require calculus?
- 21 Does ZF prove that all PIDs are UFDs?
- View more network posts →