Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
44 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 at 1:13
- MathOverflow 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- History 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 531 531 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 286 286 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Why are modular forms interesting?
- 48 Mathematical habits of thought and action which would be of use to non-mathematicians
- 46 Citing papers that are in a language that you do not read.
- 44 History of Geometric Analogies in Number Theory
- 39 If an author declines authorship, may her co-authors publish without her?
- 36 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 30 $A_5$-extension of number fields unramified everywhere
- View more network posts →