Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years
43 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 at 12:13
Top Network Posts
- 51 Why are modular forms interesting?
- 46 Citing papers that are in a language that you do not read.
- 46 Mathematical habits of thought and action which would be of use to non-mathematicians
- 44 History of Geometric Analogies in Number Theory
- 39 If an author declines authorship, may her co-authors publish without her?
- 35 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 30 $A_5$-extension of number fields unramified everywhere
- View more network posts →