Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
47 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 at 11:30
- MathOverflow 8.4k 8.4k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- History 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 551 551 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 296 296 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 Why are modular forms interesting?
- 48 Mathematical habits of thought and action which would be of use to non-mathematicians
- 46 Citing papers that are in a language that you do not read.
- 44 History of Geometric Analogies in Number Theory
- 39 If an author declines authorship, may her co-authors publish without her?
- 38 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 30 $A_5$-extension of number fields unramified everywhere
- View more network posts →