Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
75 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 205 Why do mathematicians use single-letter variables?
- 77 Examples where it's useful to know that a mathematical object belongs to some family of objects
- 66 Can the fundamental group of any manifold be realized as the fund grp of a finite space?
- 66 Structures that turn out to exhibit a symmetry even though their definition doesn't
- 62 How to prove that a polynomial of degree $n$ has at most $n$ roots?
- 43 Ring-theoretic characterization of open affines?
- 41 What (if anything) unifies stable homotopy theory and Grothendieck's six functors formalism?
- View more network posts →