Member for 11 years, 11 months
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 221 Why do mathematicians use single-letter variables?
- 79 Examples where it's useful to know that a mathematical object belongs to some family of objects
- 70 Structures that turn out to exhibit a symmetry even though their definition doesn't
- 68 How to prove that a polynomial of degree $n$ has at most $n$ roots?
- 67 Can the fundamental group of any manifold be realized as the fund grp of a finite space?
- 45 What (if anything) unifies stable homotopy theory and Grothendieck's six functors formalism?
- 45 Ring-theoretic characterization of open affines?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.