I suppose the subject I know best is the elementary theory of monoidal categories, the semantics of linear logic, and so forth. But actually I am more interested in discrete and computational mathematics.
Top network posts
- 45 Examples of integer sequences coincidences
- 36 Symmetry of bicycle-lock numbers
- 30 Rediscovery of lost mathematics
- 29 A curious relation between angles and lengths of edges of a tetrahedron
- 27 Can squares of side 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, … be packed into three quarters of a unit square?
- 19 Why can’t you use cyclotomic polynomials to factor big numbers really quickly?
- 18 How not to compute the smallest circle enclosing a finite set of circles
- View more network posts →