Amit Kumar Gupta
Mathematician, turned Software Engineer, turned Product Manager.
Computer-wise: Interested in large scale distributed software, automation, continuous integration, machine learning, and optimization. Working on Cloud Foundry at Pivotal, in San Francisco.
Otherwise: Bouldering, soccer, weightlifting, cooking, hiking, swimming, rugby, camping.
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Computer Science 155 155 1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 145 145 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 130 What is the difference between Cloud Foundry and Docker?
- 120 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 42 Does the fact that this vector space is not isomorphic to its double-dual require choice?
- 39 Teaching undergraduate students to write proofs
- 29 Should there be a true model of set theory?
- 28 golang json marshal: how to omit empty nested struct
- 26 Why does .all? return true on an empty array?
- View more network posts →