I am a Dutch amateur mathematician currently interested in probability, combinatorics, number theory, calculus, algebra, geometry, set theory, computability theory, graph theory and group theory.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '18 at 16:11
- Mathematics 21.8k 21.8k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Area 51 6.5k 6.5k 44 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.1k 6.1k 2424 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.9k 2.9k 1111 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Is it possible to describe the Collatz function in one formula?
- 46 What is exactly the difference between a definition and an axiom?
- 42 How do I square a logarithm?
- 39 To what extent can quantum computers help to develop Artificial Intelligence?
- 36 Does having two first languages make you more effective in learning second languages later?
- 34 2017 is the 1st prime satisfying three conditions. What is the 2nd?
- 34 Why does Jeff Atwood no longer have the diamond?
- View more network posts →