Top network posts
- 43 A three-line proof of global class field theory?
- 34 Does quantum mechanics ever really quantize classical mechanics?
- 30 A modern interpretation of Quillen's computation of the K theory of finite fields
- 20 Why is the Fourier transform so ubiquitous?
- 20 Does the category of (algebraically closed) fields of characteristic $p$ change when $p$ changes?
- 18 Algebraic machinery for algebraic geometry
- 16 Defining a command for amsmath's align environment
- View more network posts →