Math professor at Georgia Tech, interested in geometry of curves and surfaces, Riemannian submanifolds, and all aspects of math related to these objects, specially notions of convexity. I maintain a list of open problems in this area.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 29 '18 at 21:37
Top network posts
- 79 Converse to Euclid's fifth postulate
- 35 What is the best way to draw curvature?
- 32 Converse of the Archimedean property of the sphere
- 31 Shortest closed curve to inspect a sphere
- 20 Shortest closed curve to inspect a sphere
- 20 A very torsioned closed curve in space
- 16 Equilaterally triangulated surfaces with prescribed boundary
- View more network posts →