Associate Professor, Department of Pure Mathematics, University of Waterloo
Member for 9 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 '18 at 14:57
Top network posts
- 135 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 83 $G_2$ and Geometry
- 37 Do names given to math concepts have a role in common mistakes by students?
- 28 Most intricate and most beautiful structures in mathematics
- 23 References for "modern" proof of Newlander-Nirenberg Theorem
- 23 When is a Form a Kähler Form?
- 19 What is the best way explain to undergraduates that all 1-dimensional manifolds are orientable?
- View more network posts →