I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions. - Caine
If I have not seen as far as others, it is because there were giants standing on my shoulders. -Hal Abelson
UC Santa Barbara
Member for 9 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- MathOverflow 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematica 675 675 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 200 200 44 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 181 181 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 What if the Riemann Hypothesis were false?
- 30 Ramanujan's $\tau(n)$ and continued fractions
- 30 How to export large graphics?
- 29 Plotting several functions
- 28 The Riemann zeros and the heat equation
- 27 Why is Class Field Theory the same as Langlands for GL_1?
- 20 How good is "almost all" when it comes to the Riemann Hypothesis?
- View more network posts →