At some moment I specified my preferred gender pronoun as: "the one who respects LGBTQ++, lavander, pink, blue, green, and everybody else, but considers the new SE CoC rules on gender pronouns an absurd and harmful stupidity", since as of October 2019, the SE obliges us to explicitly use any gender pronouns others invent (you cannot rephrase your text to avoid using it, or else you will be banned by SE, as others have been already, for violation of their CoC).
Unfortunately I have to withdraw this pronoun since I was threatened of being accused of trolling.
Pity for SE.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
30 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '17 at 21:22
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 931 931 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 403 403 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 388 388 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 349 349 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 What do you call someone who asks many questions?
- 22 Can I comment multi-line macros?
- 20 In LaTeX, make a box with the width of another text
- 11 foreach loop and reference of &$value
- 11 Author-number citation with elsarticle
- 10 Author-number citation with elsarticle
- View more network posts →