I'm currently (2017-18) a second year math graduate student at Stanford University. My mathematical interests lie primarily in arithmetic and algebraic geometry. I also like to think about symplectic geometry and algebraic topology, and occasionally also logic, category theory, and foundations of math.
Palo Alto, CA, United States
Member for 5 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 21 '19 at 2:04
Top network posts
- 25 A Geometric Description of Injective Modules
- 24 Is there a "Langlands philosophy" reason for the fact that the L-function of the Jacobi theta function is (almost) the Riemann zeta function?
- 21 Why are Lagrangian submanifolds called Lagrangian?
- 15 When is a Morphism between Curves a Galois Extension of Function Fields
- 13 Translation between formal geometry and rigid geometry
- 11 When does Sheafification commute with direct image?
- 10 A Characterization of Categories with a Conservative Forgetful Functor to SET
- View more network posts →