I'm currently (2017-18) a second year math graduate student at Stanford University. My mathematical interests lie primarily in arithmetic and algebraic geometry. I also like to think about symplectic geometry and algebraic topology, and occasionally also logic, category theory, and foundations of math.
Palo Alto, CA, United States
Member for 6 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 at 9:37
Top network posts
- 37 A Geometric Description of Injective Modules
- 25 Is there a "Langlands philosophy" reason for the fact that the L-function of the Jacobi theta function is (almost) the Riemann zeta function?
- 22 Why are Lagrangian submanifolds called Lagrangian?
- 19 Why to believe the Fargues geometrization conjecture?
- 15 When is a Morphism between Curves a Galois Extension of Function Fields
- 13 Translation between formal geometry and rigid geometry
- 12 When does Sheafification commute with direct image?
- View more network posts →