Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 5.2k 5.2k 2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Academia 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Chess 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History 958 958 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 892 892 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Co-authoring a paper with a persona non grata
- 32 A position with the only legal move resulting in checkmate
- 30 "Three great cocycles" in Complex Analysis as cohomology generators
- 29 Prominent non-mathematical work of mathematicians
- 29 Can one make high-level proofs about chess positions?
- 28 Nelson's proof of Liouville's theorem
- 28 Examples of theorems misapplied to non-mathematical contexts
- View more network posts →