- Mathematics 55k 55k 33 gold badges5252 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Code Golf 14.5k 14.5k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 12.2k 12.2k 11 gold badge4444 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 452 452 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 Meaning of Rays in Polar Plot of Prime Numbers
- 83 Can there be an injective function whose derivative is equivalent to its inverse function?
- 71 A curious equality of integrals involving the prime counting function?
- 60 Fake integers for which the Riemann hypothesis fails?
- 59 How much code would a codegolf golf if a codegolf could golf code?
- 43 More cowbell...!
- 41 How can I prove that $\gcd(a,b)=1\implies \gcd(a^2,b^2)=1$ without using prime decomposition?
- View more network posts →