- Mathematics 40k 40k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Code Golf 12.7k 12.7k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 10.4k 10.4k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Academia 744 744 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 222 222 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 Meaning of Rays in Polar Plot of Prime Numbers
- 83 Can there be an injective function whose derivative is equivalent to its inverse function?
- 70 A curious equality of integrals involving the prime counting function?
- 55 How much code would a codegolf golf if a codegolf could golf code?
- 54 Fake integers for which the Riemann hypothesis fails?
- 43 More cowbell...!
- 39 How can I prove that $\gcd(a,b)=1\implies \gcd(a^2,b^2)=1$ without using prime decomposition?
- View more network posts →