- Stack Overflow 17.8k 17.8k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computational Science 335 335 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 136 136 33 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 113 113 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1459 What's the canonical way to check for type in Python?
- 102 Preserving signatures of decorated functions
- 81 Writing your own square root function
- 50 How do I manipulate bits in Python?
- 15 What are the efficient, accurate algorithms for evaluation of hypergeometric functions?
- 14 Numerical integration using interval arithmetic, nowadays
- 11 Simple/efficient representation of Stirling numbers of the first kind
- View more network posts →