Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 19.5k 19.5k 11 gold badge5454 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Academia 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 216 216 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 How to ask dumb questions
- 62 Why do we define quotient groups for normal subgroups only?
- 49 Polynomial with the primes as coefficients irreducible?
- 47 What to do when you have accidentally submitted an article to a predatory journal
- 46 Subgroups of a direct product
- 41 Does every unital ring contain all the integers?
- 39 Sudokus as composition tables of finite groups
- View more network posts →