- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 526 526 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 437 437 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 427 427 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Geometric meaning of symmetric connection
- 26 Does Umbridge's speech really say that "the Ministry's interfering at Hogwarts"?
- 24 Why there is a Quot-scheme, not a Sub-scheme?
- 19 "Dial M for Murder" meaning
- 18 Why is Mumford's GIT-quotient so effective?
- 14 Application of toric varieties for problems that do not mention them
- 14 Fixed-size block allocator
- View more network posts →