- Mathematics 9k 9k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 891 891 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 594 594 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 339 339 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 202 Is computer science a branch of mathematics?
- 22 Is this theory the complete theory of the real ordered field?
- 22 Can a function be applied to itself?
- 22 How many digits does the integer zero have?
- 22 Does "All additive functions are linear" imply every set of reals is measurable?
- 20 What is the formal, rigorous definition of a programming language?
- 20 Why is it wrong to answer a question with a tautology? Isn't "2+2" correct when answering 'What is "2+2"'?
- View more network posts →