I'm an Assistant Professor at IUPUI in Indianapolis. My research interests include homotopy theory, K-theory, differential geometry, Yang-Mills theory, non-commutative geometry, and large-scale geometry.
I'm sure Tyler agrees with me.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 20:25
Top Network Posts
- 92 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 55 Linear Algebra Texts?
- 51 Ideas on how to prevent a department from being shut down.
- 50 What's the best way make an "augmented" coefficient matrix?
- 29 Does curvature zero mean the bundle is trivial?
- 29 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 25 Are continuous self-bijections of connected spaces homeomorphisms?
- View more network posts →