I'm an Assistant Professor at IUPUI in Indianapolis. My research interests include homotopy theory, K-theory, differential geometry, Yang-Mills theory, non-commutative geometry, and large-scale geometry.
I'm sure Tyler agrees with me.
Member for 11 years
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 at 22:23
Top network posts
- 101 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 62 What's the best way make an "augmented" coefficient matrix?
- 61 Linear Algebra Texts?
- 51 Ideas on how to prevent a department from being shut down.
- 32 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 31 Does curvature zero mean the bundle is trivial?
- 26 Are continuous self-bijections of connected spaces homeomorphisms?
- View more network posts →