I am a lecturer at the School of Mathematics at Cardiff University. I am interested in algebraic topology and non-commutative geometry, especially C*- and von Neumann algebras.
Cardiff, Vereinigtes Königreich
Member for 10 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 at 16:17
Top network posts
- 36 Solving algebraic problems with topology
- 16 What are "good" examples of string manifolds?
- 16 exponential functors on finite dimensional complex vector spaces
- 15 Ring structure on K-theory of a quotient of the Fermat quintic
- 15 automorphisms of C*-algebras and partial isometries
- 15 Reshetikhin-Turaev as a 3-2-1-theory
- 15 Von Neumann algebra associated to the infinite Cuntz algebra
- View more network posts →