- Mathematics 14.8k 14.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Game Development 841 841 44 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 659 659 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 241 241 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 How can I know if my puzzle game is always possible?
- 88 What are the practical applications of the Taylor Series?
- 70 Is Bayes' Theorem really that interesting?
- 70 What is the chance to get a parking ticket in half an hour if the chance to get a ticket is 80% in 1 hour?
- 66 What is the larger of the two numbers?
- 36 Why don't planets have Circular orbits?
- 34 Show that in a discrete metric space, every subset is both open and closed.
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 14 '16