Professor of Mathematics, UC Santa Cruz.
Research interests: The Langlands program -- automorphic and admissible representations. Covering groups. Theta correspondences (exceptional ones). Geometric methods in representation theory. Representations of p-adic groups. Visualization of mathematics.
Around and about
Member for 9 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 20 at 3:30
Top network posts
- 174 Philosophy behind Mochizuki's work on the ABC conjecture
- 49 Value of "of course" in the mathematical literature
- 47 Distribution of square roots mod 1
- 35 Is there a "Basic Number Theory" for elliptic curves?
- 34 Volumes of n-balls: what is so special about n=5?
- 32 Does anyone want a pretty Maass form?
- 29 Problems where we can't make a canonical choice, solved by looking at all choices at once
- View more network posts →