Associate Professor of Mathematics, UC Santa Cruz.
Research interests: The Langlands program -- automorphic and admissible representations. Covering groups. Theta correspondences (exceptional ones). Geometric methods in representation theory. Periods and Hodge theory. Model theory applied to number theory and geometry.
Top Network Posts
- 174Philosophy behind Mochizuki's work on the ABC conjecture
- 49Value of "of course" in the mathematical literature
- 46Distribution of square roots mod 1
- 35Is there a "Basic Number Theory" for elliptic curves?
- 33Volumes of n-balls: what is so special about n=5?
- 32Does anyone want a pretty Maass form?
- 25Problems where we can't make a canonical choice, solved by looking at all choices at once
- View more network posts →