Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 283 Polynomial representing all nonnegative integers
- 92 Experimental mathematics leading to major advances
- 75 Polynomial with the primes as coefficients irreducible?
- 68 Is there an "elementary" proof of the infinitude of completely split primes?
- 61 Smooth proper scheme over Z
- 53 How can I define the product of two ideals categorically?
- 46 Intuition for the last step in Serre's proof of the three-squares theorem
- View more network posts →