I'm a professor in the Mathematics Dept. at M.I.T. I mostly work on quantum computation, quantum information, and quantum complexity, but I am also interested in other areas of theoretical computer science and mathematics.
M.I.T., Cambridge, MA
Member for 9 years
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 at 14:26
Top Network Posts
- 164 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 136 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 129 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 126 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 108 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 91 What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- 89 Can “whose” refer to an inanimate object?
- View more network posts →