Postdoctoral Research Associate at the University of Arizona. Research concerns the ordinary characters of finite reductive groups (Deligne-Lusztig theory).
Tucson, AZ, United States
Member for 8 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 29 '18 at 13:40
Top Network Posts
- 31 learning Deligne-Lusztig theory
- 18 How do you *state* the Classification of finite simple groups?
- 13 Simply connected simple algebraic groups
- 11 Citing a Series of Articles with BibTeX
- 11 Analogy between product of conjugacy classes and irreps: is there analog of Thompson conjecture ?
- 8 When the longest element of Weyl group is rational?
- 8 Special L for Lie Derivative
- View more network posts →