I'm a postdoc at ICFO, the Institute of Photonic Sciences in Barcelona. I am a theoretical quantum physicist working on strong-field and ultrafast physics, and I study tunnel ionization and high-harmonic generation through analytical approaches. I'm mostly active over in Physics SE but I do hang out here on occasion.
Top Network Posts
- 360 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 248 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 198 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 183 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 169 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- 143 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- View more network posts →