- MathOverflow 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Mathematics 657 657 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 385 385 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 223 223 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Computational Science 131 131 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Is the Brauer group of a surface an elliptic curve?
- 27 What is the algebraic closure of the field with one element?
- 27 Class number measuring the failure of unique factorization
- 25 When does a modular form satisfy a differential equation with rational coefficients?
- 24 Why does the definition of modularity demand weight 2?
- 23 When is a product of elliptic curves isogenous to the Jacobian of a hyperelliptic curve?
- 20 When does a modular form satisfy a differential equation with rational coefficients?
- View more network posts →