Marc van Leeuwen
professor of mathematics at the Université de Poitiers (France)
Member for 7 years, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '14 at 17:10
Top Network Posts
- 109 How to learn from proofs?
- 87 Is "women men girls love meet die" a valid sentence?
- 87 Does C++ compiler remove/optimize useless parentheses?
- 73 Are $10\times 10$ matrices spanned by powers of a single matrix?
- 71 Is there any concrete relation between Gödel's incompleteness theorem, the halting problem and universal Turing machines?
- 63 Two dice thrown, one comes up 6
- 58 Why doesn't induction extend to infinity? (re: Fourier series)
- View more network posts →