Member for 11 years, 11 months
Professor of Mathematics, Indiana University. Interests in geometric topology, especially finite transformation groups and low-dimensional topology.
Top network posts
- 35 Do "surjective" degree zero maps exist?
- 24 Is every (finite) group action on R^n by diffeomorphisms conjugate to a linear action?
- 17 Do finite groups acting on a ball have a fixed point?
- 12 Question concerning h-cobordisms
- 12 Ramified covers of 3-torus
- 11 Ramified cover of 4-sphere
- 11 Can an action of a compact Lie group be nontrivial if it is trivial on the boundary?
- View more network posts →