I am interested in algebraic combinatorics, especially in the combinatorics of orbits of a Borel subgroup on spherical varieties.
New Orleans, LA
Member for 9 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 at 0:44
Top network posts
- 24 Rings before groups in abstract algebra?
- 17 Is this just a mistake or a more serious misconception?
- 17 How to interpret $(V^*)^*$, the dual space of the dual space?
- 16 Why learn Category Theory in order to study Group Theory?
- 16 What makes cosets hard to understand?
- 16 Why are the power symmetric functions sums of hook Schur functions only?
- 15 Pacing your teaching for a variety of learning speeds
- View more network posts →