Ph.D. Mathematics: Technische Universität Dresden (2019-Present)
M.Phil. Mathematics: University of Delhi (2017-2019)
M.Sc. Mathematics: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (2015-2017)
B.Sc.(Hons) Mathematics: University of Delhi (2012-2015)
Member for 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 21 at 10:10
Top network posts
- 18 What is the best way to learn Differential forms?
- 14 Let G be a group such that $|G| = pk$, where $p$ is a prime, $k < p$.
- 12 Sequence converging to different limits
- 11 Complete Inequivalent Norms
- 11 Infinite Primes proof with possible error
- 11 Prove that $\pi^2/8 = 1 + 1/3^2 + 1/5^2 + 1/7^2 + \cdots$
- 10 Is this a good enough proof by induction?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.