I am a Professor at the University of São Paulo. I have mostly worked on the interaction between Lie groups and geometry, more specifically, Lie transformation groups and submanifold geometry, but I am generally interested in different kinds of problems that can be considered from a geometrical viewpoint.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Member for 9 years, 9 months
28 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 at 1:38
Top network posts
- 28 If compact connected Lie groups are homeomorphic as topological space, are they isomorphic as Lie groups?
- 19 Conjugate points in Lie groups with left-invariant metrics
- 18 How come Cartan did not notice the close relationship between symmetric spaces and isoparametric hypersurfaces?
- 18 one-parameter subgroup and geodesics on Lie group
- 17 Examples of conjectures that were widely believed to be true but later proved false
- 15 Riemann's quote cited by Lakatos: what is the context?
- 13 Instances where an existence result precedes the constructive version
- View more network posts →