At the University of Chicago since 1967. Mainly known as an algebraic topologist.
Member for 8 years
7 profile views
Last seen Apr 3 '17 at 0:13
Top Network Posts
- 136 Do we still need model categories?
- 81 Proof that a local fibration is a fibration, in May
- 66 Why should have Peter May worked with CGWH instead of CGH in "The Geometry of Iterated Loop Space"?
- 47 Writing papers in pre-LaTeX era?
- 46 Algebraic Topology Beyond the Basics:Any Texts Bridging The Gap?
- 46 Kervaire invariant: Why dimension 126 especially difficult?
- 37 Mathematical "urban legends"
- View more network posts →