Ph.D. Student at Edinburgh working on higher category theory and arithmetic topology.
E-mail (replace [*] with @): harry.gindi [*] ed.ac.uk
In-progress (and abandoned) papers at http://github.com/fpqc
Member for 10 years, 2 months
257 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '19 at 22:22
Top network posts
- 98 Slick proof?: A vector space has the same dimension as its dual if and only if it is finite dimensional
- 94 Why should one still teach Riemann integration?
- 51 Reductio ad absurdum or the contrapositive?
- 45 "Algebraic" topologies like the Zariski topology?
- 43 Mathematical explanation of the failure to quantize gravity naively
- 40 What interesting/nontrivial results in Algebraic geometry require the existence of universes?
- 38 Sheaves and bundles in differential geometry
- View more network posts →