Ph.D. Student at Edinburgh working on higher category theory and arithmetic topology.
E-mail (replace [*] with @): harry.gindi [*] ed.ac.uk
In-progress (and abandoned) papers at http://github.com/fpqc
Member for 10 years, 11 months
426 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- MathOverflow 17.9k 17.9k 1111 gold badges9797 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 314 314 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 225 225 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 203 203 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 189 189 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Slick proof?: A vector space has the same dimension as its dual if and only if it is finite dimensional
- 98 Why should one still teach Riemann integration?
- 55 Reductio ad absurdum or the contrapositive?
- 46 "Algebraic" topologies like the Zariski topology?
- 44 Mathematical explanation of the failure to quantize gravity naively
- 41 What interesting/nontrivial results in Algebraic geometry require the existence of universes?
- 41 Applications of the Chinese remainder theorem
- View more network posts →