Tom De Medts
I am a professor at Ghent University (Belgium). My main research interest is the study of (not necessarily associative) algebras and their connections with other areas, such as group theory and incidence geometry.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '19 at 9:33
Top network posts
- 35 Order-increasing bijection from arbitrary groups to cyclic groups
- 23 Nilpotency of a group by looking at orders of elements
- 20 Order of product of group elements
- 15 About solvable groups
- 13 Groups with triple system of self-normalizing subgroups
- 12 For which rings R is SL_n(R) generated by transvections?
- 12 Connectedness of the linear algebraic group SO_n
- View more network posts →