Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 51 What is the simplest proof that the density of primes goes to zero?
- 34 Open problems from antiquity solved with analytic geometry
- 29 Is there an 11-term arithmetic progression of primes beginning with 11?
- 22 Does anyone know a basepoint-free construction of universal covers?
- 18 Embedding abelian varieties into projective spaces of small dimension
- 13 Has dynamics on $G/\Gamma$ ever been used to prove interesting things about $\Gamma$?
- 12 Geodesics on hyperbolic surfaces whose closures have arbitrary Hausdorff dimension
- View more network posts →