Top network posts
- 13 Why Lie algebras if what we care about in physics are groups?
- 11 Physicists misuse the term "Kac Moody algebra". Does that bring problems?
- 7 "Reversed" Clebsch Gordan coefficients
- 6 Differentials in Statistical physics and Thermodynamics
- 5 How to show that the category of finite vector spaces is indecomposable?
- 5 Getting the usual definition of product topology from an alternative one
- 5 The use of Schur's lemma for Lie algebras in physics (CFT)
- View more network posts →