I got my PhD from TU Berlin in 2017. I am still mostly interested in classical & complex algebraic geometry, geometric invariant theory and potential applications to complexity theory.
- Mathematics 13.3k 13.3k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.3k 4.3k 1919 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 847 847 66 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 777 777 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 749 749 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Are there any mathematics that could only be learned by very few people?
- 62 Abstract nonsense proof of snake lemma
- 38 Projection is an open map
- 32 Proving that free modules are flat (without appealing projective modules)
- 20 How should I think about very ample sheaves?
- 20 How to un-escape a backslash-escaped string?
- 19 Simple example of an ample line bundle that is not very ample
- View more network posts →