I got my PhD from TU Berlin in 2017. I am still mostly interested in classical & complex algebraic geometry, geometric invariant theory and potential applications to complexity theory.
- Mathematics 13.7k 13.7k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.4k 4.4k 2121 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 962 962 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 787 787 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 758 758 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 Are there any mathematics that could only be learned by very few people?
- 63 Abstract nonsense proof of snake lemma
- 43 Projection is an open map
- 33 Proving that free modules are flat (without appealing projective modules)
- 28 How to un-escape a backslash-escaped string?
- 21 How should I think about very ample sheaves?
- 20 Higher dimensional version of the Hurwitz formula?
- View more network posts →