I got my PhD from TU Berlin in 2017. I am still mostly interested in classical & complex algebraic geometry, geometric invariant theory and potential applications to complexity theory.
Top Network Posts
- 60 Abstract nonsense proof of snake lemma
- 30 Projection is an open map
- 24 Proving that free modules are flat (without appealing projective modules)
- 19 Simple example of an ample line bundle that is not very ample
- 17 How should I think about very ample sheaves?
- 17 Higher dimensional version of the Hurwitz formula?
- 17 Is there a scheme parametrizing the closed subgroups of an algebraic group?
- View more network posts →