I got my PhD from TU Berlin in 2017. I am still mostly interested in classical & complex algebraic geometry, geometric invariant theory and potential applications to complexity theory.
- Mathematics 12.9k 12.9k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.3k 4.3k 1919 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 767 767 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 749 749 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 729 729 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 Are there any mathematics that could only be learned by very few people?
- 61 Abstract nonsense proof of snake lemma
- 33 Projection is an open map
- 28 Proving that free modules are flat (without appealing projective modules)
- 19 How should I think about very ample sheaves?
- 19 Higher dimensional version of the Hurwitz formula?
- 19 Simple example of an ample line bundle that is not very ample
- View more network posts →