Warlock of Firetop Mountain
"The Warlock himself was a sorceror of great power. Some described him as old, others as young. Some said his power came from an enchanted deck of cards others from the silky black gloves that he wore."
Warlock's Santuary - Firetop Mountain
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 at 12:17
Top network posts
- 15 Examples of odd-dimensional manifolds that do not admit contact structure
- 12 Cup and wedge product in singular and de Rham cohomology
- 10 Classification of bundles, Postnikov towers, obstruction theory, local coefficients
- 10 Since the Curvature tensor depends on a connection(not metric), is it the relevant quantity to characterize the curvature of Riemannian manifolds?
- 10 About the cohomology of $BG^\delta$. Making a Lie group discrete
- 9 Banach space with respect to two norms must be Banach wrt the sum of the norms?
- 8 Intuitively, what does it mean that two charts are compatible?
- View more network posts →