I am professor of philosophy at the University of Brasília, Brazil, interested in philosophy of mathematics and logic. I am also editor of Lógica no Avião (LnA), which is a non-profit organization whose only purpose is to promote and disseminate with speed and seriousness ideas developed in the scope of logic and philosophy. Published open-access books can be found in our site: http://lna.unb.br/en
Brasília, DF, Brasil
Member for 10 years
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 at 23:57
Top network posts
- 26 A better way to explain forcing?
- 17 Why not adopt the constructibility axiom $V=L$?
- 14 why Skolemization?
- 12 In what ways is ZF (without Choice) "somewhat constructive"
- 11 Question arising from Voevodsky's talk on inconsistency
- 10 Why Bourbaki's epsilon-calculus is not suitable for set theory?
- 10 Russell's paradox as understood by current set theorists
- View more network posts →