Professor at TU Braunschweig.
Area: Inverse problems, regularization theory, applied functional analysis, mathematical image processing.
- Academia 35.3k 35.3k 77 gold badges8585 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Mathematics 10.6k 10.6k 2929 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 10.4k 10.4k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 143 Where to publish research if I do not want a peer review process?
- 122 Is it normal for collaborator to rerun experiments himself?
- 106 What to do about "grade grubbers?"
- 102 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 99 Have I embarassed my supervisors by solving a problem that a PhD student in my group was working on without success?
- 94 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 79 Thesis reviewer requests update to literature review to incorporate last four years of research. Do I need to do this?
- View more network posts →