Professor at TU Braunschweig.
Area: Inverse problems, regularization theory, applied functional analysis, mathematical image processing.
- Academia 34.2k 34.2k 77 gold badges8383 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Mathematics 10.3k 10.3k 2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 9.8k 9.8k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 143 Where to publish research if I do not want a peer review process?
- 122 Is it normal for collaborator to rerun experiments himself?
- 105 What to do about "grade grubbers?"
- 99 Have I embarassed my supervisors by solving a problem that a PhD student in my group was working on without success?
- 94 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 93 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 79 Thesis reviewer requests update to literature review to incorporate last four years of research. Do I need to do this?
- View more network posts →