Professor at TU Braunschweig.
Area: Inverse problems, regularization theory, applied functional analysis, mathematical image processing.
- Academia 33.5k 33.5k 66 gold badges8181 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Mathematics 10k 10k 2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 9.6k 9.6k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 Where to publish research if I do not want a peer review process?
- 122 Is it normal for collaborator to rerun experiments himself?
- 99 Have I embarassed my supervisors by solving a problem that a PhD student in my group was working on without success?
- 93 What to do about "grade grubbers?"
- 93 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 92 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 79 Thesis reviewer requests update to literature review to incorporate last four years of research. Do I need to do this?
- View more network posts →