Professor at TU Braunschweig.
Area: Inverse problems, regularization theory, applied functional analysis, mathematical image processing.
- Academia 32.6k 32.6k 55 gold badges8080 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.2k 9.2k 2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7.9k 7.9k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.4k 2.4k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 Where to publish research if I do not want a peer review process?
- 122 Is it normal for collaborator to rerun experiments himself?
- 97 Have I embarassed my supervisors by solving a problem that a PhD student in my group was working on without success?
- 93 What to do about "grade grubbers?"
- 93 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 88 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 79 Thesis reviewer requests update to literature review to incorporate last four years of research. Do I need to do this?
- View more network posts →