I work at ELTE, Budapest, in the MTA-ELTE Combinatorial Geometry Research Group. I'm primarily interested in combinatorial geometry, complexity theory and combinatorics.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
142 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 at 8:56
- MathOverflow 14.1k 14.1k 3636 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 12.9k 12.9k 3333 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 297 297 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 283 283 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 If a unitsquare is partitioned into 101 triangles, is the area of one at least 1%?
- 44 Can we color Z^+ with n colors such that a, 2a, ..., na all have different colors for all a?
- 36 Is there a finite family of functions such that the max of any two functions can be dominated by a third?
- 33 Does LOGLOG = NLOGLOG?
- 31 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 30 Does every bipartite graph with 512 edges have an induced subgraph with 256 edges?
- 29 Can we not output the Kolmogorov complexity?
- View more network posts →