I work at ELTE, Budapest, in the MTA-ELTE Combinatorial Geometry Research Group. I'm primarily interested in combinatorial geometry, complexity theory and combinatorics.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
136 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 at 7:15
- MathOverflow 13.7k 13.7k 3535 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 12.7k 12.7k 3232 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 297 297 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Poker 246 246 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 If a unitsquare is partitioned into 101 triangles, is the area of one at least 1%?
- 44 Can we color Z^+ with n colors such that a, 2a, ..., na all have different colors for all a?
- 34 Is there a finite family of functions such that the max of any two functions can be dominated by a third?
- 33 Does LOGLOG = NLOGLOG?
- 30 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 30 Does every bipartite graph with 512 edges have an induced subgraph with 256 edges?
- 29 Can we not output the Kolmogorov complexity?
- View more network posts →