I work at ELTE, Budapest, in the MTA-ELTE Combinatorial Geometry Research Group. I'm primarily interested in combinatorial geometry, complexity theory and combinatorics.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
111 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 at 8:49
Top Network Posts
- 45 If a unitsquare is partitioned into 101 triangles, is the area of one at least 1%?
- 42 Can we color Z^+ with n colors such that a, 2a, ..., na all have different colors for all a?
- 33 Is there a finite family of functions such that the max of any two functions can be dominated by a third?
- 32 Does LOGLOG = NLOGLOG?
- 30 Does every bipartite graph with 512 edges have an induced subgraph with 256 edges?
- 29 Can we not output the Kolmogorov complexity?
- 28 What is simplest polynomial algorithm for PLANARITY?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (17)
30 Can I see who voted for what after I die? Apr 1 '16
10 How much detail do I have to provide in an answer? Jan 6 '16
6 Can we have a “cited by” in a right panel? Nov 1 '17
2 Poll for time cutoff for changing vote Sep 21 '16
1 Help cleanup tags! Aug 3 '17
1 Should we have standing bounties? Jul 11
1 Should we start a “PolyMathOverflow” project? Jan 24 '15
-3 Should we create an Erdős tag? Jan 21 '15