Top network posts
- 12 What is the definition of "Natural Selection"?
- 11 Can we have two different set theories extending Z and yet be bi-interpretable?
- 9 Can Cantor's theorem be proved in Parameter Free Zermelo?
- 9 Can we have an infinite sequence of decreasing cardinality all terms of which have equal sized power sets?
- 7 Applications of mathematics in clinical setting
- 7 Are there known examples of sets whose power set is equal in size to power set of larger sets only in absence of choice?
- 6 Is Ackermann's set theory minus class comprehension equal to ZF?
- View more network posts →