- Physics 38k 38k 44 gold badges8080 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 1111 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.8k 1.8k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Academia 978 978 22 gold badges66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Why do we use cross products in physics?
- 89 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 62 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 53 If the pressure inside and outside a balloon balance, then why does air leave when it pops?
- 52 Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- 49 What is the relationship between different types of quantum field theories?
- 48 Why is Google's quantum supremacy experiment impressive?
- View more network posts →