Siong Thye Goh
I graduated from ORC (Operations Research Center) of MIT. I have been working under the supervision of Professor Cynthia Rudin from Duke University. My research interests include developing new interpretable machine learning algorithms and statistical method, and studying statistical learning theory under the causal inference framework. I am also interested in applying submodular structure to improve the efficiency of advertisement. I work at the Prediction Analysis Lab at MIT where you can find many other talented individuals who are also interested in applying accurate and yet interpretable machine learning techniques to social good applications, e.g. criminology and medical data.
I love Mathematics and coding. My Erdos number is 4.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 28 '18 at 8:21
- Mathematics 114k 114k 1616 gold badges7272 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 1010 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Data Science 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Operations Research 310 310 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 55 Why is the following sequence monotonically decreasing?
- 44 What does it mean when proof by contradiction doesn't lead to a contradiction?
- 38 Integrating both sides of an equation: what does it really mean?
- 29 Is there a math expression equivalent to the conditional ternary operator?
- 28 If you roll two fair six-sided dice, what is the probability that the sum is 4 or higher?
- 27 What is a subsequence in calculus?
- View more network posts →