I can distinguish between cheap white wine and good red wine while blindfolded.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
21 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 at 20:45
Top Network Posts
- 117 How to memorise (understand) Nakayama's lemma and its corollaries?
- 73 how does one understand GRR? (Grothendieck Riemann Roch)
- 72 Do you read the masters?
- 41 Path connectedness of varieties
- 31 Elementary Proof of Riemann-Roch for Compact Riemann Surfaces
- 28 Matsumura: "Commutative Algebra" versus "Commutative Ring Theory"
- 26 What was commutative algebra before (modern) algebraic geometry?
- View more network posts →