I can distinguish between cheap white wine and good red wine while blindfolded.
Top network posts
- 150 How to memorise (understand) Nakayama's lemma and its corollaries?
- 89 Do you read the masters?
- 78 how does one understand GRR? (Grothendieck Riemann Roch)
- 43 Path connectedness of varieties
- 37 Elementary Proof of Riemann-Roch for Compact Riemann Surfaces
- 36 Most memorable titles
- 35 Matsumura: "Commutative Algebra" versus "Commutative Ring Theory"
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.