Member for 10 years, 3 months
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 '18 at 15:44
- Mathematics 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Physics 1k 1k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 567 567 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 279 279 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Has the concept of non-integer $(n+m)$-dimensional spacetime ever been investigated by theoretical physicists?
- 22 Research Experience for Undergraduates: Summer Programs (that accept non-American applicants)
- 21 To what extent is "advanced mathematics" needed/useful in A.I. research?
- 21 Guides/tutorials to learn abstract algebra?
- 21 Is it possible to assign a value to the sum of primes?
- 20 Best books in the genre "______ for Mathematicians"
- 20 Has the notion of having a complex amount of dimensions ever been described? And what about negative dimensionality?
- View more network posts →